K2 images

I'm back.  Sorry about my silence, I have been far too busy even to follow
what has been happening with GNU.  Things should ease up at the middle of
the year.

The K2 images are coming along nicely.  I will need to have them finalised
by Wednesday.

Some questions.

x-windows.  There are some missing packages, two I have identified,
libl1 (needed for xdm)
xlibmesa3-gl (needed for xlibmesa3)
There are probably others.  Are any of these available anywhere?

Any entropy for ssh?

Any issues I should be aware of?

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz