Re: oskit

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 06:11:41PM -0500, Derek L Davies wrote:
> Does anyone happen to know the 'configure' line that works correctly
> to crosscompile from linux an oskit for hurd?  To what does one set
> the prefix (assuming hurd root mounted on /gnu under Linux)?

You don't need crosscompiling for OSKit. The libraries don't depend on
the underlying OS.

> I have an oskit-mach from the appropriate CVS branch but I didn't
> build oskit myself (apt-get install oskit).  I'm able to boot what I
> have, but now I want to build oskit myself as well.

Be sure to get the right patches. AFAIK all patches are in the debian
package, so you should find them in the diff.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org