Re: How to get a new palo source package into unstable?

Hi,

Helge Deller wrote:
> >   24 - 141 |    cmdline | "Command line"
> >            |            | genisoimage option -hppa-cmdline
> ^^ that changed!
> [...]
> I added fields for compressed images...
> IPL entries are missing.
> A checksum (required by bios) is missing (need to look again!).

So the new boot block cannot be produced by existing genisoimage ?

I will examine the links you gave me and submit a new description
proposal.

> > What is due to HP-PA firmware specs, what is due to PALO ?
> What do you mean by that?

I only had the source code of Steve's boot-hppa.c
So i could not distinguish between what is prescribed by HP
and what is a decision by PALO developers.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas