Re: Any way to emulate hppa? Was: gforth FTBFS on hppa

Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> I'm a debian-hppa porter, do you have a test case along with a clear
> description of the problem?
>
> There are hppa developers who can give you access to an hppa machine
> for testing.
>
> Thibaut, do you have an hppa machine for Peter to run some tests on?

My box is also available through remote access for such purposes.

I just need a name and a public SSH key. Plus of course what environment
needs to be set up. And I'd like to have a rough idea when someone will
work on the issue as I don't have the box on 24/7.

Cheers,
FJP