still questions about J6700 - fancontrol, heat, graphics..

I did as Kyle said, updated the pciids, and now i have Visualize FX, still not FX10Pro.. doesnt matter anyway..

I changed the fan configuration from "rack mount" to workstation, i got less sound (but still not enough to work without headache).. which leads to another worry.. it gets hot - is it 'OK' to make it work as regular server without worrying about burning some? or should I turn it off sometimes?

The pci slot don't look the same as regular ones.. how could the regular pci graphic fit?
Why are there only tests with out of date graphic cards? for eg Matrox cards (eg. Millenium I/II), 3dfx Voodoo and Voodoo2, ATI Mach64 (eg. Rage XL), old S3... Which one of those are most powerful? and suits the j6700 best?

best regards