Re: HTCondor 23.4.0

Hello Andreas,

Congratulations on your new position in Debian.

I was told many years ago that Ubuntu takes from Debian testing. I have no way to determine if that is a true statement. They may well take from unstable.

I have applied for Debian Maintainer status for condor. Please advocate for me:

   https://nm.debian.org/process/1285/

My apologies for adding to your workload.

...Tim