Re: Condor Upload

Hi Tim,

Am Thu, Dec 28, 2023 at 09:54:03PM -0600 schrieb Tim Theisen:
> HTCondor 23.2.0 is ready to go. Let me know what the next steps are.

I've build the package locally and sponsored the package on behalf of
you to Debian New queue.[1]  Depending from the time ftpmaster will be
able to spent the package will be processed sooner or later (might be
weeks or months and is hard to predict).  If all wents fine the package
will be accepted.  Otherwise ftpmaster will reject and tell us what to
do.

Thank you for your work on this package
    Andreas.

[1] https://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html