Re: Upload needed to fix FTBFS of haskell-yi-core and dependent packages

Hi Marcel,

On Sat, Oct 28, 2023 at 04:51PM, Marcel Fourné wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> since I do not have upload rights, it would be nice if someone could upload my changes to haskell-yi-core and trigger a rebuild for the packages which depend on it.
> This fixes #1053633, #1054848, and #1053714. The latter two were Debian specific, and dropping our patch solved things, while the former has been fixed upstream by me since March, but I currently can't make new releases for the upstream package, so I have added the patch that is already in the upstream repo.

Thanks for the fixes, I have uploaded them to unstable. Since you
maintain the upstream packages, please consider adding them to Stackage,
otherwise we will keep bumping into issues with every upgrade.
I believe this is the only way to keep them in Debian.

> Please feel free to contact me if things still make problems and I'd be happy to help! :)

Please take a look at haskell-yi-frontend-vty. It currently FTBFS.

Best,

--
Ilias