Re: Happstack

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 06:11:59AM -0700, David Fox wrote:
> I try to incorporate knowledge about packaging haskell into the
> cabal-debian package.  It is used to debianize all the happstack packages
> which we upload to deb.seereason.com.

I played with cabal-debian and it seems quite easy to use.

The issue I have is more in learning how to usefully interact with the haskell
packaging team so that my work can be maintained as part of the team rather
than independently.

I don't want to make packages with an ultra-low bus factor.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69