Re: RFS: haskell-hscurses

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 18.11.2009, 18:28 +1100 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> > I'm not a DD so I can't sponsor it for you, but I am a DM so I know the
> > process. If you're packaging stuff for haskell on debian I strongly
> > recommend that you join the debian-haskell-maintainers group:
> >
> >     http://lists.debian.org/debian-haskell/
>
> Bloody hell. I can't believe I  just did that. Talk about brain fart!
> I thought Paul's email  was on the debian-mentors list.
>
> Paul, welcome to debian-haskell. I'm usually not insane!

well, you are not insane, as your suggestion is still valid:

Paul, if you want to join the Debian Haskell Group, please register on
alioth and request membership with the pkg-haskell team. Then you can
create a Darcs repository for your hscourses packaging, which will be
reviewed and eventually uploaded by the DDs in the team. See
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint
and
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/DarcsBasic

Greetings,
Joachim

PS: Are you subscribed to d-haskell, so I don’t have to mention you in
the CC field?

--
Joachim Breitner . . . . . . . . . . . . . joachim.breitner@itomig.de
ITOMIG GmbH  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Tel.: +49 7031 389 25 06