Re: Debian haskell packaging: We're way behind

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 15.01.2009, 12:47 -0600 schrieb John Goerzen:
> 7) Automatically identifying what is out-of-date vs. Hackage

I once wrote (well, hacked together)
http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/hackagevsdebian.html
but it’s not been updated since people.d.o has moved – I think I
couldn’t compile the code there. /me checks again...

Hmm. Now that I got an amd64 machine myself, I can actually activate
that again... yes, it works.

I thought I once added color to that. Looks like I haven’t... :-)

Code at http://darcs.nomeata.de/hpvt/

Greetings,
Joachim

--