More problems with using apt-get

Hi,

the whole process of installing packages turns out to be
very problematic for my setting (the my email yesterday).

Now I have the problem below.
Before I came to this situation I got very similar
error message for any  package I tried to install
with "apt-get install".
Neither apt-get clean nor a reboot helped.

I even do not know whether this is a broken apt
or something completely different.
Hints welcome!

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/