fbvnc on oz 3.3.5 on zaurus c750

Hi all!
I hope somebody here can help me. I tried to find answers at openzaurus-users
and openebedded/irc, but they seem to be not interested.

I own a c750 and would like to use him as demonstration-panel for my
P.h.D.-project.
Because I need bluetooth, wireless lan and the connectivity to our cisco-vpn I
have to use a self-compiled 2.4.18-kernel. Further I installed openzaurus
3.3.5 on this device as a start.
I plan to use Klaus Weidners approach to interact with a local
debian-installation to sd and with a remote kde3-debian-i386-desktop via
fbvnc.

My problem is, that I can't start fbvnc. I get the following error-message
after tapping the first time on the screen in the calibration-procedure:
./fbvnc -hw zaurus 192.168.1.1:4
./fbvnc: VNC server supports protocol version 3.3 (viewer 3.3)
Password:
./fbvnc: VNC authentication succeeded
./fbvnc: Desktop name "zaurus's X desktop
(villalobos.informatik.rwth-aachen.de:4)"
./fbvnc: Connected to VNC server, using protocol version 3.3
./fbvnc: VNC server default format:
16 bits per pixel.
Least significant byte first in each pixel.
True colour: max red 31 green 63 blue 31
            shift red 11 green 5 blue 0
FBmouseopen: Error opening /dev/gpmdata, trying /dev/mouse
FBmouseopen: Error opening /dev/mouse
Skipping FBputcmap
read touchscreen: expected 20 bytes, got 8 (bad '-hw' type?)

Hmm, is this a kernel-driver-problem? The OZ-application work all well with
the touchpad.
Is there a trick?
Is there another fast vnc-viewer available?
Should I use tinyx with a standard-vnc-viewer, will tinyx support the touchpad
(or just some little tweaks)?

I don't have to use opie, so I could use a pivot-debian-system, but I really
need vnc, because there is no java-1.4 for the arm-architecture (so far as I
know). Keypebble seems to be no alternative (if it's not tweakable and
supports fullscreen).
It would be easiest for me just to remote-control a customized desktop via the
zaurus in a reasonable speed.

Hoping for help or tips
Thank you
Uli