Re: RFS: gnss-sdr/0.0.18-1 -- Global navigation satellite systems software defined receiver

Hello Carles Fernandez,

On Thu, Apr 06, 2023 at 05:41:16PM +0200, Carles Fernandez wrote:
> Package: sponsorship-requests
> Severity: normal
>
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gnss-sdr":

I reviewed the package update and the change look good to me.  Because
Debian is in the midst of the freeze for bookworm, I am changing the
distribution to experimental before the upload.  I will push the
changelog update into the packaging repo.

Thank you for your contribution to Debian!
tony