Re: Debian Hams get together @ Debconf

I figured you'd want the tech-ctte session left clear!

I thought about going down the BoF route, but as the CFP is closed I wasn't sure if we could get one arranged!

I think we'll be in the "Late submissions are possible and will be considered on a case by case basis." category at this point! I'll drop into the relevant irc channel tomorrow and ask nicely if I find time.

Cheers,
DH

--
  Hibby