Re: [paclink-unix] RE: compiling

I would inquire on IRC as well.  Good support at irc.oftc.net on #debian-mentors

http://www.oftc.net/

Tell them that you want to do an NMU release of packages in the ax.25 suite. They will likely be able to tell you whether you are ready, and if not, what you will need to do to become ready.

Let me know if you need a build and/or test environment.  I can offer arm, mips, sparc, ppc, i686 & amd64/x86_64 hardware and can likely exercise tests on the 70cm and 2m bands.

KF7BMP standing by.