wsjtx_1.1.r3496-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Howdy maintainer,

I'm sorry, but I've had to reject your package:

  According to debian/copyright rigclass.* is under GPL-2+, according to the
  files it is LGPL (there might be others wrong).

  plotter.h references LICENSE_WHEATLEY.TXT which is not available (a
  license was added to debian/copyright, but is it the correct one?)

In addition, the license you did add requires:

   1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
      notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

Which the source distribution violates. Also, his point 2 repeats point 1?

Cheers,
  Paul

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.