Re: tqsllib_2.2-2_amd64.changes is NEW

Hi FTP Master-

On Sun, 2011-03-27 at 18:47 +0000, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> (new) libtqsllib1_2.2-2_amd64.deb optional libs

I think that this "(new)" is because we've renamed the binary package
'tqsllib1c2a' to 'libtqsllib1' in order to match the library it
supplies.  FYI, that change happened and was documented the 2.2-1
packaging (never actually uploaded) which is why it isn't mentioned in
this changelog entry.

If it is correct that the rename is the cause of the stall, and if
there's nothing else I need to do here, then I will stand by and wait
for the override to be processed.

Thanks,

 -Kamal