packages to be removed and re-assigned to debian-hams

I would like to clean up the packages that I maintain. Here's the list with
reasons added:

To be removed:
baken: unmaintained upstream
hamsoft: was written by me a long time ago, can't see any practical use
pileup: unmaintained upstream, i386 only
wstools: unmaintained upstream, wsjt is much better
dgipip: unmaintained upstream
xconvers: was written by me, project has stopped, still gtk1.2 only
xcall: was written by me, project has stopped, still gtk1.2 only

To be re-assigned to debian-hams:
baycomepp: was never used/tested by me, still gtk1.2 only
baycomusb: was never used/tested by me, still gtk1.2 only
fbbdoc: belongs to the fbb package, which is owned by debian-hams
hamfax: not in use by me, better if this is a debian-hams effort
hf: unmaintained upstream, project seems to have stopped.
      Still gtk1.2 only. Might be to important to remove completely...
qsstv: not in use by me, better if this is a debian-hams effort
tk2: not in use by me, better if this is a debian-hams effort
tk5: not in use by me, better if this is a debian-hams effort
z8530-utils2: not used by me anymore but might still be used by others...

Please speak up if you want to take over maintenance of any of the "To be
removed" packages. I will wait one week before requesting the actual removal.

Thanks,
Joop PG4I