Re: wiki for debian-hams package maintainence

Hi

I wonder if apt-spy may be alittle easier?

Package: apt-spy
Section: admin
Installed-Size: 176
Maintainer: Stephen Stafford <bagpuss@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 3.1-14
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.5-1), libcurl3 (>= 7.14.1-1)
Filename: pool/main/a/apt-spy/apt-spy_3.1-14_i386.deb
Size: 28276
MD5sum: 7dd766a5f5c80e42f5315e9ed15bc1a0
 Parses a list of mirrors and tests each of the mirrors for bandwidth.
 Writes a /etc/apt/sources.list file based on the responses it gets.
Tag: admin::package-management, filetransfer::ftp, filetransfer::http,
interface::commandline, network::scanner, protocol::ftp, protocol::http,
role::sw:utility, suite::debian, use::downloading, use::scanning

Gena 2e0axu