Re: linpsk

Op zo, 03-04-2005 te 22:53 +1000, schreef Hamish Moffatt:
> On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 08:37:33AM -0400, John Ackermann N8UR wrote:

> Grouped packages tend to be a bit messy to maintain. However along those
> same lines, we could potentially denote that linpsk (and any packages in
> a similar way) were denoted by a debian-hams-dev group who would have
> co-maintainership.

I like the idea. We could use the debian-hams list as an exchange point
for bug reports and wishes regarding these packages. I think the ax25
packages to-be-orphaned-by-Bruce would be ideally suited for this. I
would myself drop fbb into this pool because I don't use it myself but
found it important enough to package...

> Hamish
> --
> Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <hamish@debian.org> <hamish@cloud.net.au>