Re: linpsk

Bruce Walker wrote:

I have had no offers for adopting linpsk, so prior to posting a formal RFA, but presuming no takers, I pose the following:

Should linpsk remain in debian?

There still is good active development going on; there was just a new upstream release this week. But popcon has only identified one active user (not me :-)), and my question is whether anyone actually cares. It seems there are enough orphaned packages dumped on the Q/A group which hardly anyone uses.

--bruce

I'm not *actively* using linpsk because I'm off the air at the moment, but I'd *like* to be using it. I'd vote to keep it in.

Or alternatively, would it make sense to group several of the ham programs that might be lightly used into a single Debian package that could be updated on a regular basis with whatever the current verson is of each program at that time?

73,
John N8UR