Fwd: Re: New version of KLog released 0.3.0 / Liberada una nueva versi?n de KLog - 0.3.0

Excuse me if this message appears twice. My mail client had a crash while
sending.

On Thursday 25 November 2004 17:52, Jaime Robles wrote:
> El Jueves, 25 de Noviembre de 2004 19:33, Bob Nielsen escribió:
> > Sorry.  My spanish is a bit rusty.  I think what you really asked
> > was where does the cty.dat file go.
>
> You got it 100% :-)
>
> > I don't have the new version of
> > klog installed, but from version 0.2.2, the man page says it is in
> > /usr/share/klog/cty.dat.  The URL above is where you can always find the
> > latest version of cty.dat.
>
> Maybe a good feature could be an option to retrieve the last cty.dat from
> the Internet... I will think about it :-)
>
> I have checked and I should fix the installation... as in 0.3.0 is not
> properly installed in the /usr/share/klog, I'm sorry and thanks for the bug
> report!
>
> 73

Thank y'all. I was looking for something like /usr/share/klog but it wasn't
there. Maybe because I didn't install earlier versions of klog.
I wasn't aware of a bug and thought I did something wrong.
Thank you again, indeed

73
Eike

--