Re: Almost done but.....

Bob,

  Check 'man 3 system' ... the description is:

   NAME
         system - execute a shell command

   SYNOPSIS
          #include <stdlib.h>

          int system (const char * string);

   DESCRIPTION
          system() executes a command specified in string by calling
          /bin/sh -c string, and returns after the command has  been
          completed.   During execution of the command, SIGCHLD will
          be blocked, and SIGINT and SIGQUIT will be ignored.

                   73 de Ramsay, KC2GMW