Re: linpsk error Debian's Woody 0.6.2-3

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:

> Your right.  Linpsk does support rtty and I was able to get fair copy using
> it on my desktop computer.  I would love to see more ham hackers devoting a
> little more time to Linux hamware than M$ hamware, but I won't look the gift
> horse . . .  :)

Just a reminder in case people have forgotten... :)

gMFSK supports both RTTY and THROB (and, of course, MFSK16). The RTTY and
THROB support are somewhat experimental so far but for exactly that reason
I'd love to get some feedback...

There is an uptodate debian package out there (maintained by Hamish).

--
Tomi Manninen           Internet:  oh2bns@sral.fi
OH2BNS                  AX.25:     oh2bns@oh2rbi.fin.eu