Re: Final v.1.0 KPSK released

Hi --

I just downloaded kpsk but found that I'm unable to build it on my Debian system. The configure script is complaining that it can't find a version of qt-mt greater than version 3.0.2. I'm running Debian woody (the current stable release) and the latest version of libqt-mt=dev that seems to be available is 2.3.1, even if I look at the current "unstable" Debian distribution.

Is Debian's version hopelessly out of date, or am I looking in the wrong place? Is there a way I can build kpsk short of downloading a non-Debian QT installation? (By the way, I've downloaded and am using the unstable KDE3 Debian packages.)

Thanks!

73,
John N8UR
jra@febo.com