debinham floppy

I just want to say how much I apprecitate the work of all who are responsible for the debianham floppy with TLF that is up on
http://debianham.sunsite.dk/

I have found it to work quite well and am impressed with the keying done by the cwkeyer module.  As I slowly figure it all out I hope to have a few constructive criticisms/hints/suggestions and maybe I can write a litle documntation for it.

Anyway, thank you for all your work and I plan on using it for the ARRL FD and several other events.

Ed Lawson
K1VP