Re: Message from Rein

El Sunday 28 April 2002 15:22, Rein escribió:

> During a contest I NEVER had time to do this type of edit with either CT or
> TRlog (cursor up, go where the error is, change it, get out.....). During
Well, i usually don't take part in a BIG station so many times i have time to
modify some error in a call... or i have push enter before i had to...
So the editing capability of CT is really good :-)

> P.S.: what editor would you like to use?
No any editor... just "cursor up, editing and cursor down" :-)

--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles, EA4TV

Visita	http://www.redlibre.net - La Red Libre de todos!