Re: Message from Rein

In article <[🔎] 02042811233900.02043@huey> you wrote:

> 3.: "Edit last qso" now gets into the editor with the cursor on the last line
> of the log (joe or vi, whichever you choose), which is the same functionality
> CT or TRlog has (but not limited to the last 5 qso's).

Err, are you serious? Editing a QSO with vi in a hectic contest. Boy, seems
there are more masochist in here than I ever thought would be possible.
What's next? A rig-control based on XEmacs? ;-)

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Post quality. Encourage quality. Discourage crap. Be entertaining, be
creative, or shut the fuck up.