Re: What shall we call it?

El Wednesday 24 April 2002 20:24, Joop Stakenborg escribió:

> If I want to create a project page on savannah, our project needs a name,
> so what shall we call it?
> linuxcontest?
> Maybe not such a good name, since we may use the distro for other purposes.
I like linuxcontest... since i think it is a contest oriented distro isn't it?

> hamlinux-contest?
>
> Might be suitable, this way we can call the project hamlinux and name the
> different distro's (if we ever need them):
>
> hamlinux-contest,
> hamlinux-dxcluster,
> hamlinux-conversd,
> etc.
On the other hand of my last commet... this option would be more "escalable"
and we could make several hamdistros...
Maybe it could be just "ham-contest", "ham-dxcluster"... the name of the Linux
distributions... and another called "hamlinux" with ALL the software but not
the "ready to go" distros as "ham-contest" should be...

I like very much the idea of making a distro that just inserting the CD and a
floppy disk (for data storing) you can take part in a contest.. that would be
a GREAT distro... (data may be copied also in HD if available).

The same but with DXSpider (ham-dxcluster) would be very apreciated too.
i don't know about conversd but maybe FBB, and that kind of software...

--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles, EA4TV

Visita	http://www.redlibre.net - La Red Libre de todos!