AX/IP and home routers

Has anybody be able to route incomming AX/IP (IP Protocol 93 RFC1226)
packets to a specific address on their LAN using any of the low end routers,
such as the Netgear RT311, SMC7004ABR Barricade, Linksys BEFSR41, etc.
These are selling for about $100.00 making them quite attractive for use
with cable internet.

I have a Netgear RT311, and from another site am sending AX/IP packets to my
WAN address, and watching them arrive with a packet sniffer, but for the
life of me I have been unable to program my router to let them in.  The
documentation (poor) seems to imply that its possible.

Ron N5IN