Re: rtty for linux (any spanish speaking hams?)

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 00:27:56 Dennis Boone wrote:
>  > I have found a rtty program for linux at
>  > http://bellota.ele.uva.es/~jesus/rtty.
>
> I'll take a crack at translating the Spanish, in case it helps anyone
> who has the setup and RTTY knowledge to try the software.  I don't
> have the appropriate hardware setup available to test the program,
> and I've never successfully received RTTY.
>
> Quality of this translation is not guaranteed. :-)

Thanks a lot dennis! Hopefully we will here from him soon.....
If we succeed I will include your translation in the debian package.

> Dennis Boone
> KB8ZQZ
>
> The web page text translates as follows:

[snip]

Joop
--
Joop Stakenborg - Debian GNU/Linux developer <pa3aba@debian.org>

--> After years of slow releases, Debian promises to bring woody
out fast.
(More woody jokes at http://pa4tu.penguinpowered.com/woody)