Re: Debconf

On 5/19/22 20:21, Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

On Mon, 2022-05-16 at 08:41 -0400, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
Hi,

I am excited to be going to Debconf in July in Kosovo. Will anyone
else from the Debian GNOME team be able to attend this year?

While I've not contributed to any packages of the team (yet) I will
most likely attend and would enjoy getting to know fellow Debianites :)

Thank you,
Jeremy Bicha

Cheers

Hello,

Me too. Unfortunately I have not yet contributed to any package for the team, but that's why I will also come to DebConf22 in order to meet the community and take this opportunity to start help/contributing to this wonderful and free project.
I will be there all the days - also at DebCamp.