Re: Creation of a gnome theme

On 4/21/06, Indraveni <indraveni@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Thankyou. This documentation has given me a nice idea about creation of
> themes.But what I want to do is  ---> we are creating a distro ( Linux OS)
> in which we want to add our own theme and it should be the default theme
> after  we install our OS. How to make this??

You can try to ask/look on the Gnome forum (there's a section about
"Gnome art": http://gnomesupport.org/forums/index.php) or in a Debian
developers mailing list, if your distribution is Debian based.

Andrea

P.S. if you reply on-list you have some chances that people with more
knowledge read your email (-;