Re: Gnome Applet: Fast Switching User

Em Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:51:14 +1030, Ryan Verner escreveu:

> Having to load the screensaver to
> swap users seems quite a strange solution

	Not at all... I don't want anyone to walk into my open session
and just switch users; I want to lock the screen first, so he can't do
anything with my session.

	A button for switching user would by nothing over a screensaver-
based solution.  The screensaver is just a click away, being in Actions
and also placeable in the panel; a switch user button would be no easier
to use, and one more piece of clutter.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra <leandro@dutra.fastmail.fm>
Belo Horizonte, Londrina, São Paulo             +55 (11) 5686 9607