gnome-media2, new release

Hi, I built and uploaded a new revision of gnome-media2 [1]; I'd like to
thank Bastien Nocera and Joseph Carter for their important advices.
Just a note: now the package comes with a "gnome-control-volume-alsa"
binary, it's only the alsa version of gnome-control-volume .. and yes,
it still compiles against alsa 0.5, unfortunately 0.9 isn't supported
upstream, yet .. please be patient Joseph :)
I asked gnome-media maintainer if I can upload it to experimental, we'll
see :)

[1] http://people.debian.org/~evo

Best Regards,
--