Re: go-team/packages/golang-k8s-client-go

Le lun. 1 janv. 2024 à 19:29, Domenico Andreoli <cavok@debian.org> a écrit :
On Sun, Dec 31, 2023 at 01:03:11AM +0100, Jérémy Lal wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Jérémy,

> I'd like to work on that package, however you left the repository in a
> protected state, so I just can't fix it.
>
> Either of those will work for me:
> - delete the repository
> - give to all other DD admin access to that project
> - unprotect branches so I can merge latest tag and force push (currently I
> can't merge upstream branch to debian/sid branch).

I'm not an admin of that project, you can ask on
debian-go@lists.debian.org for help.

I suggest you to work on a private repository until you settled with
the development flow so that you can scrap it as needed.

Sorry, I thought you created that repository.
It's in a non-usable state (git merge to a more recent version will conflict, for some reason),
so the best way forward would be to drop it so I can re-create it.

Jérémy