Re: RPS: golang-github-go-jose-go-jose.v3

On Sun, Dec 10, 2023 at 10:01 PM Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have one golang package[0] that needs to be uploaded, so please
> review it and let me know any issues.
>
> BTW, how to enable the CI job with a default debian/gitlab-ci.yml
> file? I can not find the setting on the salsa page.
>
> [0]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/golang-github-go-jose-go-jose.v3

The package name should be golang-github-go-jose-go-jose. Please be
aware that the .v1 and .v2 pattern are gopkg.in specific, since their
import path has .v1 and .v2 (dot in path).

And please create the salsa repo with command `dh-make-golang
create-salsa-project`, as it will do the right settings for you.

--
Shengjing Zhu