Re: Sponsor upload request: golang-sourcehut-rockorager-go-jmap

Hi Nilesh,

I finally get time to work on this. I tried updating the repo but somehow I messed up the upstream branch (updated it with gbp import-orig --uscan) last time.

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-sourcehut-rockorager-go-jmap/

I'd like to follow the standard go team workflow which is to preserve all history in the upstream branch.

https://go-team.pages.debian.net/workflow-changes.html

I tried renaming the branch to old/upstream and pushing a new one but I don't have the permissions to do so:

remote: GitLab: You are not allowed to delete protected branches from this project. Only a project maintainer or owner can delete a protected branch.

Can you help?

Thanks!