Access to Debian Go's Salsa group page

Hi all,

I am Tom Parkin, and I'm working on a Debian package for the go-l2tp
project[1].

I have followed the dh-make-golang tutorial and produced working
packaging which builds using gbp buildpackage[2].

I have a Salsa account, and have created the
golang-github-katalix-go-l2tp project -- however I don't have
permissions to push code to the project yet.  Hopefully this won't
cause a problem!

I'd like to request a review of my packaging and request sponsorship
for upload.

Many thanks,
Tom

[1].  https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1051983