Updating golang-github-cockroachdb-cockroach-go - please review!

Dear all,

Today I tried my hand at improving a package,
golang-github-cockroachdb-cockroach-go, to meet the updated workflow
described at https://go-team.pages.debian.net/workflow-changes.html.

I would love to hear any feedback on the changes, and if they all look
good, some Salsa admin work with the branches would be very much
appreciated!

What's left to do (and which needs an admin account on Salsa for) is:

1: force-resetting the 'upstream' branch to match my updated branch,
'seabass/upstream' (that's on the main repository, not my fork)

2: deleting the 'master' branch and setting 'debian/sid' to be the
default branch

3: deleting the 'pristine-tar' branch now that it is unused

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you; thanks! :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian