Re: Calling generators in override_dh_auto_build

Hi Nik,

On Wed, May 04, 2022 at 05:43:18PM +0200, Dominik George wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to call code generators in override_dh_auto_build:
>
>   https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/nextcloud-spreed-signaling/-/blob/debian/sid/debian/rules
>
> Apparently, they don't get the coorect environment passed – easyjson
> calls `go run` [...]

I pushed a fix and tried explaining my changes in the commit message.
It does not try to pull it from internet now and uses the B-D. Please take a look.

However, it still does not build because there is a mismatch between golang-github-pion-sdp-dev
version b/w what upstream needs (1.3.0) and what we have in the archive (3.0.4)
But that's a different issue.

--
Best,
Nilesh