Re: How does the Debian build system avoid go.sum errors?

Dear Arnaud,

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation!

> GOPROXY is set to off to disable any download, see [1]. So the
> dependencies have to be installed in advanced in the build
> environment. This is achieved by listing the Build-Dependencies in the
> debian/control file.

Very wise - I'm a big fan of reproducible builds, so I can see how using
Debian's existing infrastructure helps with this!

> Hope this helps!

Indeed it does; thank you for taking the time to explain the process :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian