Re: a place for snowflake

On Fri, 3 Sep, 2021, 3:49 pm meskio, <meskio@sindominio.net> wrote:
The Privacy Maintainers team has offered to maintain the package and we are
moving it to their group in salsa:
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-privacy-team/snowflake

I hope this is fine for the go team. I'm really thank you for offering the
go-team space for it and helping me there.

The space you offered for the package was:
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/snowflake

I guess it will make sense to delete this repo or redirected to the
pkg-privacy-team one. I don't think I have rights to delete the repo, but tell
me if I can do anything to help there.

Thanks for everything.

Hi,

Ideally you should ask someone who has the permissions to click on "move repository/change ownership" (I don't remember the exact name :-P)
But since you've already pushed it, I'll simply prune it from the golang team later.

Let me know if you want it to stay for longer here.

PS: Do remember to remove refs to golang team from snowflake (like changing the VCS fields in d/control, changing d/gitlab-ci.yml etc) if not done already.

Thanks a lot,
Nilesh