Contribution to locales by LENOVO LUX Distribution with South American native languages

To whom it make concern,

My name is Cezar de Oliveira Machado and i'm writing on behalf of LENOVO LUX Distribution to request a contribution to the locales repository.

This Debian-Based distro is being developed in a partneship with IPT – Institute for Technological Research, located ind São Paulo – Brazil.

As a company committed to open-source development, we believe in the importance of collaboration and the sharing of resources. We have been using your locales repository in our distribution and have found it to be an essential tool for our development process.

We would like to contribute to the repository by providing translations from the LENOVO LUX Distribution. Our team of experts is eager to contribute to the project and provide translations for languages that are currently not available in the repository like "Nheengatu"(yrl-BR) and "Kaingang(kgp-BR)", South American native languages.

We understand the value of open-source software and the contributions made by the community, and we would be honored to contribute to the locales repository. We believe that our contribution will not only benefit our distribution but also benefit the community at large.

Please let us know if there are any guidelines or instructions that we need to follow to contribute to the repository. We are looking forward to your response and the opportunity to collaborate.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Cezar de Oliveira Machado