Debhelper compat level 13

With the bookworm release and EOL of bionic it's time to revisit the
default debhelper compat level for our packages.

Due to the lintian change complaining out compat level 9 we adopted 10
when it was only available for xenial via backports.

Ubuntu focal has debhelper 12 in its release repo, and 13 in backports.

Since backports are now required for Ubuntu, there is no strong blocker
for switching to compat level 13.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--