Switching SAGA to cmake

As SAGA is switching to cmake[1], I'm now adjusting the debian package build to use cmake as well.

For now I managed to build a working package, but I've disabled two tools [2].

If I enable them, I get these errors:
--
:CMake Error at src/tools/io/io_shapes_dxf/CMakeLists.txt:10 (target_include_directories):
  Cannot specify include directories for target "io_shapes_dxf" which is not

CMake Error at src/tools/io/io_shapes_dxf/CMakeLists.txt:11 (target_link_libraries):
  Cannot specify link libraries for target "io_shapes_dxf" which is not built
  by this project.
--
if anyone has an idea why this happens, feel free to help fixing the issue.

Also the python extension is currently not built, I'm checking if I can add this to the cmake build.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/saga-gis/mailman/message/37634690/
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/saga/-/blob/experimental/debian/patches/disable_tools.patch