Re: Installing qgis-mapserver

Hi Paolo,

On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 09:21:16PM +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> OK. Where do I find basic instructions?

The basic instruction number zero is that the list policy on Debian
lists says you should not CC people who are answering on a mailing
list posting since it is assumed they are reading the list. ;-)

Without knowing the package in question I personally start reading

    /usr/share/doc/<packagename>/README.Debian

If this file is missing you might like to write one with hints that
would have helped you.  If the information there is incomplete please
enhance it.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--