[DebianGIS] Hi all!

Hi all, members of pkg-grass.

I subscribed to this mailing list last days. I'm a 17-years-old student
from Pisa, Italy (about 20 km far from Paolo Cavallini, who I'm pleased
to see also here!). I'm interested in contributing to the team's work,
especially with OpenStreetMap-related packages (also because I'm not
familiar with other GIS software).

I've been in contact for a few days with Andreas Putzo in order to work
for JOSM (the Java OpenStreetMap editor), and now the package is in the
NEW queue.

I'm still quite new to Debian (just two simple packages in my DDPO...),
and this would be my first experience in team working, but I hope to be
a good contributor!

Regards,
Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani@gmail.com>
Pisa, Italy

Web: http://giomasce.altervista.org
SIP: g.mascellani@ekiga.net
Jabber: g.mascellani@jabber.org / giovanni@elabor.homelinux.org
GPG: 0x5F1FBF70 (FP: 1EB6 3D43 E201 4DDF 67BD  003F FCB0 BB5C 5F1F BF70)