Re: [DebianGIS] Polling for DebianGis contributors

On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 10:31:17AM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> I would like avoiding pollution of contributors in the
> alioth project page.
>
> http://alioth.debian.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=30241
>
> People (specifically non-DD) who are still interested in contributing
> in the present and/or not so far future is invited to write me a row
> ('Hey, I'm still alive') in order to avoid cleaning up.

As announced, I purged the contributors list, leaving DDs and who
answered to my call. Of course people would be re-added on demand.
Generally I would prefer to limit the list of committers, so
one time contributors are welcome to sumbit patches to BTS or
ask for sponsorship.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine